Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Reflection in Exhaustion

I'm quite tired and yet I need to get some things off my chest before I lay my head down.

- I'm really sad right now and I'm not quite sure how not to be.
- Girls love pancakes...
- I have some of the greatest friends.
- I hate throwing up.
- Grad school may not be as scary as I thought (at least not today...)
- My heart's in New Orleans, so much sometimes it makes me sick to think about.
- There are way too many things in my life right now that I don't understand, and if I'm truthful, I'm slightly pissed off about it...
- Chick fil a gives free breakfast on Tuesday!
- I really don't like when people get sick.
- I may be the only person on the face on the planet who can get into a theological debate about grammar.
- Starbucks might be the equivalent to manna from heaven.
- There are a lot of things I wish I believed but I'm still looking for the faith to get there. So I'll bid you farewell and see if I can get some rest....
Blessings, Shannon

No comments: