Wednesday, January 16, 2008

What's happened to me?


So Louisiana swore in a new Governor yesterday. His name is Bobby Jindall and I like him so much. It's so out of my die hard Democrat nature to actually like a republican candidate but Jindall really is a great guy who hasn't given up on Louisiana. I really really like that about him. His first order of business is to call a special congress to reevaluate the ethics in our states politics (because as we all know Louisiana is a bit beyond corrupt...). What an excellent way to start off. He's got a lot of energy and a good attitude about how to right some pretty significant wrongs in the state and I wish him all the best. I hope he's going to be everything the people of Louisiana have been waiting for. We need some hope for change. But I would have actually voted republican, what's the world coming to? haha

No comments: