Thursday, February 21, 2008

Another day another dolla


Sometimes I feel like I've become the worst version of myself that there is. You know, when your heart isn't what it ought to be. Sometimes I don't know how to be kind and gracious and loving. Or any of those other qualities that remind me of Jesus. I find myself wishing I knew how to be more honest with myself. Originally this post had a long list of all the things in the past week or so that I didn't do right. I deleted it. Sometimes I need to learn to not be quite so hard on my self. Ironically, listing my faults only makes me want to add more to the list. Perhaps this is just my time to realize that sometimes I need to take a deep breath and open my eyes. Sometimes my greatest strength is my greatest weakness, and its important that I know that. I often spend too much time introspecting and other times not nearly enough. Thank God for friends who help you sort it out right. And remind you that you still got game. haha

No comments: