Monday, April 28, 2008

Telling stories...


Tonight I gave my testimony to the people I work with. As much as I hate to say it, I think I'd rather go the dentist than tell my story. I know this sounds ridiculous but I'm completely serious. I wish I could explain it but I just really hate everyone knowing all my buisness. And I know that your testimony isn't about telling all your buisness its about what God taught you and is teaching you but I can't help but feel like I've been exposed. Here's my question, how do you get over that feeling of not wanting everyone to know all your buisness. There are definitely parts of my life that I don't mind sharing in fact any given part at a time when its appropriate to share is fine, but I hate telling my story all at once. For whatever reaosn taht I don't understand, I just hate it and I wish I didn't. I feel like that kind of makes me a bad person.

The things is, the Lord doesn't give up on me, even when my heart's not where it should be and when I don't know how to let His light shine in the darkness. Blessed be the Lord.

No comments: