Thursday, November 18, 2010
The greatfulness project: Day 18
I'm thankful for:
1. Making homemade chicken curry
2. Students who learned to apologize when they did something wrong. I love it when I get to be present when the teachable moment comes full circle.
3. Cute babies
4. Convincing a student not to drop out of school
5. When people work as a team like they're supposed to
6. Making button flowers with my coworkers
7. Standing up for myself
8. Deciding to stop feeling lame for no reason. It's another long story in my endless battle to quiet my self-doubting voice, but today I had a small victory. I hope it's the first of many.
Posted by Shannon Williamson at 10:08 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I want to hear stories about you standing up for yourself sometime this coming week if possible. I'm intrigued.
Post a Comment