Today I'm thankful for:
1. The extra hour of sleep last night!
2. Precious moments at the church picnic: A little girl, Dayarie, ran up to me when she saw me with arms wide open then as I picked her up to hug her she demanded I paint her face... haha. Also several of the church members brought thier dogs and I got to hang out with my favorite four legged friend, Nellie. And the little girls were sweet trying to pet her. I also got to catch up with Kirk, Paul and Perry. And climb a tree. So, so fun.
3. A great Saints win!
4. Finally getting time to clean up around my house
5. Inheriting some new furniture that's traveled all around my church from the Carpenters to the Rogers and now to me. It makes me remember how blessed I am to have such a giving church family.
6. That God is my protector. In SO many ways.
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I am really enjoying your gratefulness project. It helps remind me of all the blessings I have been given. You are so great and I miss you!
Post a Comment