Friday, May 9, 2008

A few things...


I am graduating from college in two days. Its the weirdest feeling ever. I feel happy and sad and excited and nervous all at one time. Its a strange time, but I'm trying to enjoy it.

In other news I have been thinking lately about how much God has blessed me with amazing friends. Really, I have the greatest friends in the universe who teach me about Jesus and teach me not to take myself so seriously and to have fun and to do things I usually would never try. They are amazing and I don't deserve them.

I'm also learning how to be a girl. Well learning how to be a girl and to let that be ok.

I am also learning that people change in good ways and bad ways and sometimes the most important thing is that you learn to see them the way Jesus would.

Thats all for now...

No comments: