Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I was doing well tonight. I was being positive about it and letting it be a part of my life and letting that be ok. I thought I could read my bible and go to sleep but I started reading one of those passages in the old testament about how powerful God is and how he cares for his people and now I can't sleep and I'm crying so much I can't catch my breath.

I know it seems selfish and wrong and I wish I didn't feel this way but I just can't wrap my brain around it.

How is it possible that the same God who parted the Red Sea, held back the waters of the Jordan, saved Noah from the flood, calmed the storming seas and walked on them could do nothing when the levees broke and the city filled with water and let hundreds drown in the current? How is it possible?

No comments: