Sunday, October 28, 2007

Thank goodness for....

- Knitting. There's nothing that relaxes me more than having nothing to do but knit.
- Hot tea.
- My funny parents.
- New friends.
- Sweatpants
- Strawberry Lemondae
- Beautiful weather
- Youtube and other useless form of entertainment
- Multivitamins. I am completely serious about this one.
- Laughter and things that are funny
- My education. As much as me and all my friends complain about school I feel very blessed that I am getting a college degree and will be atttending graduate school. Its by God's grace alone that I even have the opportunity to do so.
- People who share their faith with others
- Charles in Charge on Dvd. Scott Baio... Be still my heart.
- Lamentations 3.
- My heart shoes. They always seems to make everyone really happy.
- Bubbles
- Pancakes
- People I can be honest with and who are honest with me
- A sweet parking space
- The smell of fabric softener

No comments: