Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I wish I could stop saying the same old things...

Driving all day always leaves me thinking too much. I spent most of the day trying not to think about something and then feeling silly because that was all I could think about. I'm not sure when and where the disconnect happened but it seems that I have lost a little faith in myself. I had written a post that was abouta mile long, however, I deleted it. None of it was that worthwhile and after reading it again, I decided against posting it as it was mostly a listing of self doubt and no body needs to see that, especially me. At the end of the day I often find myself wishing that things were simple, instead of the complicated mess they seem to be. However, as India Arie would say, I have found that the art of simplicity is simply making peace with your complexity. So tonight that's what I'm praying for, that we all might make peace with our complexity...

No comments: