Tuesday, November 23, 2010
The greatfulnessproject: Day 23
I'm thankful for:
1. Doing my part to keep the 11 year old boy I tutor from internalizing the myths of racism in America that our culture would have us buy into. Perhaps I overthink it, but I just want to do my part.
2. Affirmation when I most needed and least expected it.
3. Getting to know a new friend.
4. Watching one of my students who is a natural born leader use her powers for good. So often I see her self-destructing, but today she was totally doing the right thing... and everyone else followed suit.
5. Jimmy Needham pandora station.
Posted by Shannon Williamson at 10:13 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
#1 and #4 are more favorites. Like whoa.
Post a Comment