Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I'm still listening....

So every night for the past week and a half I've tried to start a (non greatfulness project) post. Every time I find myself at a loss for words. I kind of hate that feeling. I hate not being able to articulate whats going on in my head and in my heart. But a few days ago I had an epiphany. Whenever I find myself at a loss for words its usually because I really need to listen. So that's what I've been doing for the past several days. Just waiting and listening. I thought I would hate this. I don't usually like listening and I definitely hate waiting. But this time around there's something so calming about it. So I'm still here, I'm still listening to the whispering of the Spirit to tell me what I really need to hear. I still haven 't gotten my thoughts together, but I think that just means I have some more listening and waiting to do.

1 comment:

Jenny G said...

I loved this project. You've made me think and pray more this month, and made me spend a little time each day looking for blessings. I found them in abundance.

I am soooo thankful you are in my life!!!
Love ya!!