Thursday, July 10, 2008

You dream of colors that have never been made

Camp came to a close today. My next post will be all the hilarious stories and a few pictures from the week. But tonight my mind is reeling. The truth is I love working with Carrollton more than anything in this world. The kids are great and the church is so special to me. I have been really happy in Abilene these past couple of years but I can't help but feel sad that I'm not going back home. I think the reason I love it there so much is that its the only place that everything can be falling apart and I can live with that. What I mean is, I really struggle with my faith because things things fall apart and I have a million questions and everything seems to kind of blow up all at once, but when I'm there nothing's right but my heart is at peace. I wish I knew how to carry that with me other places.
Changing the subject, I had a rather exciting day. I saw about a million spiders, 3 alligators, 2 snakes and a nutria. I was burried in the sand and got a sun burn and had rissoto for the first time ever. It was so good.

No comments: