Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The greatfulness project: Day 3


Today I'm thankful for:

1. The student who told me that "I just seemed like a wife." haha 18 year old boys say the silliest things sometimes...

2. Friends who call just to check in

3. Arnold Palmers (aka iced tea lemonade). Seriously, so refreshing and delicious.

4. Getting to use my psychology background to help students. My job is not a typical clinical work. But today, a professor who I had some recent interaction with brought me a student who he thought may be suffering from some serious clinical issues. I love being able to use my skills to get students plugged in to the resources they need.

5. Productive study time. I'm not going to lie. I am so done with studying for this stupid test, but I do like it when I have really productive study sessions. It means less study time in the long run.

6. Psalm 37: 3-7
Trust in the LORD and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this: He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn, your vindication like the noonday sun. Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him.

No comments: